Last Update: June 2022
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Finqube, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 16 years old.
Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of information
The information on our Platforms is not comprehensive and is intended to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the data and information on our Platforms, we make no warranty regarding the information on these Platforms. You should monitor any changes to the information contained on these Platforms.
Furthermore we make no commitments in regards to the minimum amount of uptime that our platforms will maintain, although we will make ever reasonable attempt to ensure that the platforms are operational.
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of these Platforms or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our Platforms is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the Platforms (including the Terms) or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the Platforms updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information or the Platforms is not up-to-date.
Promotions and competitions
For certain campaigns, promotions or contests, additional terms and conditions may apply. If you want to participate in such a campaign, promotion or contest, you need to agree to the relevant terms and conditions applicable to that campaign, promotion or contest. In case of any inconsistency between such terms and conditions and these Terms, those terms and conditions will prevail.
Users are able to purchase premium services from finqube.io. These services will be delivered via subscription. We reserve the right to cancel or refuse access to our premium services for any user. The following terms apply to those users that have purchased said premium features.
– Discounts/Promotional Prices – Users that subscribe under a reduced rate shall have the discount applied for that period only (i.e. as advised on the offer, up to a maximum of 12 months). After which time, their rate shall revert to standard pricing at that date.
– Changes in price – Finqube reserves the right to change our pricing at any time, and with reasonable notice to our subscribers. At the end of the notice period the user’s next billing period (i.e. monthly or annually) payment shall be at the revised price.
– Payment methods and security – Payments are handled by a third-party payment service called Stripe or PayPal. Financial details (e.g. Credit Card numbers or banking accounts) are not stored on Finqube´s systems.
– Cancellation – Users can cancel their subscriptions at any time. Users shall not be entitled to a partial refund.
– Refunds – We offer a 14-day money back guarantee for all new subscribers from their sign up date. Past the 14 day period refunds shall be at our sole discretion.
– Subscription fees – If applicable, users authorize Finqube to automatically debit their credit card/bank account on their initial registration and then on each subsequent anniversary of their billing cycle (i.e. monthly or annually), until canceled.
– Sole use only – Users are unable to share access to their premium features unless explicitly approved under their subscription level.
– GST/VAT – Fees charged already include all GST/VAT of the respective country.
Our Platforms may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, we own or license from third parties all rights, title and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in these Platforms and in all of the material (including all text, graphics, logos, audio and software) made available on these Platforms (Content).
Your use of these Platforms and use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to these Platforms or the Content. However we do grant you a licence to access these Platforms and view the Content on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement and, where applicable, as expressly authorised by us and/or our third party licensors.
Outside of the affiliate or partnership program, social sharing buttons, infographic download feature, PDF download feature (only available with selected subscription levels) or with written permission any reproduction or redistribution of these Platforms or the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. In addition, you must not copy the Content to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited.
All other use, copying or reproduction of these Platforms, the Content or any part of it is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by law.
No commercial use
Outside of the affiliate/partnership programs, and membership levels finqube.io is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any content, software, products or services contained within this platforms. You may not use the platform, or any of its content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website.
You must not do any act that we would deem to be inappropriate, is unlawful or is prohibited by any laws applicable to our platform, including but not limited to:
– any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual’s consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals
– using these Platforms to defame or libel us, our employees or other individuals
– uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to our property or the property of other individuals
– posting or transmitting to our platform any non-authorized material including, but not limited to, material that is, in our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise or which is detrimental to or in violation of our systems or a third party’s systems or network security.
If we allow you to post any information to our platform, we have the right to take down this information at our sole discretion and without notice.
Warranties and disclaimers
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we make no warranties or representations about the platform or the content, including but not limited to warranties or representations that they will be complete, accurate or up-to-date, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free or free from viruses, or that these platforms will be secure.
We reserve the right to restrict, suspend or terminate without notice your access to finqube.io, any content, or any feature of our platform at any time without notice and we will not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may arise as a result.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct and indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due to your use of our platform and/or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of this platform and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up-to-date.
This website utilizes cookies. If you do not have cookies enabled in your web browser some functions of the site may not work as intended.